BY JOSH EDGAR
New York City
- The annual Summer Social at the Loeb Central Park Boathouse took place in August.
- Robert Kueppers, ’76 BSB and senior partner at Deloitte, shared his knowledge on corporate governance to conclude the 2013 Speaker Series in October.
- In November, 20 undergraduate students visited 10 investment firms to learn about career opportunities within investment banking, hedge funds, and private equity. Students and alumni then gathered at PS450 to connect with fellow alumni and Dean Sri Zaheer.
- A group of engaged HRIR alumni gathered in New York for dinner in January. The group continues to pursue ways to support current students interested in careers in New York and elsewhere.
Contact NYC Chapter Leader Erik Allen, ’99 BSB, at email@example.com.
- More than 100 alumni and students connected at One Market Restaurant to hear Professor Ravi Bapna discuss the latest in “Big Data.”
Contact San Francisco Chapter Leader Brian Milovich, ’00 BSB, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New chapters kicked off last fall, as alumni gathered for career development in Chicago, a brewery tour in Denver, and a duck boat tour and social in Boston.
- Stay tuned for more great events as each alumni chapter continues to grow and connect alumni in the community.
- Alumni and MBA students connected during events in Shanghai and Guangzhou, China in January.
- Dean Sri Zaheer connected with alumni, Full-Time, and Part-Time MBA students in Delhi, India, as two groups of students crossed paths during their global experience this past January.